Key to Icons
- Georgetown restricted access
- On Westlaw
- On Lexis
- On Bloomberg
- PDF Document
- More Info Available (hover)
How Do I Submit an ILL?
Use the ILL system, ILLiad.
- We recommend that you first check GULLiver catalog to determine if the book or journal is owned by or accessible through the Law Library.
- For available books in our stacks, click on "Request" in the catalog record to have it pulled for you by the Circulation Desk.
- Intercampus Loan Service: You may also check main campus' Lauinger Library by clicking on 'Find at Main Campus' option through our GULLiver, or checking George directly.
- For available books in main campus stacks, click on "Request" in the catalog record to have it routed for you to the Law Library.
- Consortium Loan Service: You may check the Washington Research Library Consortium (WRLC) catalog which includes the undergraduate library collections of American University, George Washington University, George Mason University and others.
- For available books at a WRLC library, click on "Request" in the catalog record to have it routed for you to the Law Library.
- None of the local law libraries' collections are eligible for Consortium Loan Service. Use ILLiad and our Interlibrary Loan Service to borrow from the law libraries.