Use the ILL system, ILLiad.
We recommend that you perform the following prior to submitting an ILL:
- For books, perform a "Law Library Catalog" Advanced Search to determine if the book is owned or accessible through the Law Library.
- If a copy is available in the stacks, submit a "Request" to have the book pulled from the shelves for you by Access Services.
- If there is no matching result, then switch to the "WRLC (Georgetown U. + Consortium)" option and Search again.
- If there is a match, then submit a "Request" to have the copy routed to the Law Library through Intercampus or Consortium Loan Service.
- For articles published in journals or newspapers, perform one of the following:
- Search for the journal title in the Journal Finder. This will search the library's print and electronic collection. Matching results will provide you with the call number to print volumes housed on the first floor or access to electronic versions.
- Search for the article title through the "Articles" Advanced Search. However, this will only search for electronic holdings and will not present records for any print volumes in our collection.