Key to Icons
- Georgetown restricted access
- On Westlaw
- On Lexis
- On Bloomberg
- PDF Document
- More Info Available (hover)
The library has undergone a website re-design and is currently undergoing a library system migration therefore hyperlinks on this research guide may be outdated. The guide will be updated, after the library system migration, sometime in the fall. Please contact the ILL Office should you have any questions.
How Do I Submit an ILL?
Use the ILL system, ILLiad.
- We recommend that you first check GULLiver catalog to determine if the book or journal is owned by or accessible through the Law Library.
- For available books in our stacks, click on "Request" in the catalog record to have it pulled for you by the Circulation Desk.
- Intercampus Loan Service: You may also check main campus' Lauinger Library by clicking on 'Find at Main Campus' option through our GULLiver, or checking George directly.
- For available books in main campus stacks, click on "Request" in the catalog record to have it routed for you to the Law Library.
- Consortium Loan Service: You may check the Washington Research Library Consortium (WRLC) catalog which includes the undergraduate library collections of American University, George Washington University, George Mason University and others.
- For available books at a WRLC library, click on "Request" in the catalog record to have it routed for you to the Law Library.
- None of the local law libraries' collections are eligible for Consortium Loan Service. Use ILLiad and our Interlibrary Loan Service to borrow from the law libraries.