ILL provides access to items such as:
- Books; microfilm; microfiche; reports;
- Copies of articles from journals, magazines and newspapers;
- Copies of specific pages, single chapter or sections from a book that do not exceed more than one chapter or 10% of the entire work, whichever is less. This policy does not apply to course textbooks, such as casebooks.
- Materials that are owned by the Law Library but are Checked Out, Recalled, at Bindery, Lost or Missing.
- By requesting titles directly from main campus and consortium libraries, you may shorten the turnaround time to get books. Perform a "Georgetown U. + Local Academic Libraries)" Search and submit a "Request from a Local Academic Library" under How to Get It within a matching result.
- Submit a library purchase request for:
- Films to be screened on campus;
- Law-related materials that are too new or not loaned by other libraries (e.g. reference titles).