Log onto your ILLiad account and click on:
- "Outstanding Requests" to track requests that have not yet been filled.
- If a request has been processed by the ILL staff, it will remain in "Waiting for a Lender" status until a scan has been delivered to your account, or a loan has been received by the ILL Office.
- "Checked Out Items" to view your checked out ILLs.
- "Renewal Request" through each Checked Out Item record to request a loan extension.
- "History Requests" to view a list of your completed ILLs.
The status description provided through the ILLiad system are general, so for questions feel free to contact the ILL Office (email@example.com, 202-662-9154, or visit the Reference Desk and ask for the ILL Borrowing Staff, M-F 9-5).