In addition to keeping you up-to-date on recent developments in international commercial arbitration, these current awareness tools can help you to identify potential paper topics.
- Global Arbitration Review. K2400 .A15 G56 Also available online (shared user name and password).
Practitioner-oriented bi-monthly journal focusing on current developments and trends in international commercial arbitration and investor-state arbitration. Includes summaries of recent arbitral awards and courts decisions. The online version of the journal is updated daily.
- ICC Dispute Resolution Library (shared user name and password)*
After logging in with the shared user name and password, scroll down to the heading "Global Developments" and click on "Read More" to view news reports on the latest developments and trends in international commercial arbitration. News reports may be browsed geographically by region or chronologically by month and year.
- Kluwer Arbitration Blog
The Kluwer Arbitration Blog publishes informed commentary written by leading practitioners. Posts are searchable by keyword and browsable by category, jurisdiction, author, and date. Readers may set up email alerts by subscribing to the blog newsletter.
- Mealey's International Arbitration Report KZ200 I.5 Also available on Lexis.
This monthly publication provides news and commentary about recent developments in international commercial arbitration. It selectively publishes arbitral awards and court decisions concerning the enforcement of arbitral awards.
- Transnational Dispute Management (TDM)
TDM's online newsletter and journal are reliable sources for news and current developments in international commercial arbitration. Readers my set up news alerts via email and RSS feeds devoted to particular issues.
* Click on the name of the database to open the library catalog record. Then scroll down to the heading "View Online - Full Text Availability" and click on the link. When prompted, enter your GULC Net ID and password. After the page refreshes, you will find a link to the database along with the shared user name and password. Please log out when finished.