Key to Icons
- Georgetown restricted access
- On Westlaw
- On Lexis
- On Bloomberg
- PDF Document
- More Info Available (hover)
The library has undergone a website re-design and is currently undergoing a library system migration therefore hyperlinks on this research guide may be outdated. The guide will be updated, after the library system migration, sometime in the fall. Please contact the ILL Office should you have any questions.
Whom Do I Contact With Other Questions?
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: (202) 662-9154.
- Office: Williams Law Library Suite 204, ask for Interlibrary Loan staff at the Reference Desk.
- Hours: Monday through Friday, 9 AM - 5 PM.
- Outside of ILL office hours, you may seek assistance from a Reference Librarian at the Williams Reference Desk during its hours of service by visiting the Reading Room, emailing, calling (202) 662-9140 or contacting the desk via Chat with a Librarian.