Required Reading textbooks that are not held in the Reading Room, Circulation Desk Reserves, Course Reserves, or Casebook Reserves may be requested as loans for the books. (We will not process requests to obtain copies of multiple chapters from course textbooks).
Please be aware of the following:
- Other libraries may consider the titles as non-circulating materials so it may take time to find loanable copies.
- There may not be enough copies owned by other libraries for every student in a class to borrow textbooks via ILL.
- Books may not arrive prior to your reading assignments. There is no rush ILL service to borrow course textbooks.
- ILL materials can be recalled at any time and there is a very short grace period to return the books.
- Most ILL loan periods will not extend for the entire semester.