ILL provides access to items such as:
- Books; microfilm; microfiche; reports;
- Copies of articles from journals, magazines and newspapers;
- Copies of specific pages, chapters or sections from a book (not applicable to course textbooks).
- Materials that are owned by the Law Library but are Checked Out, Recalled, at Bindery, Lost or Missing.
- Requesting books from main campus as Intercampus Loans and consortium libraries as Consortium Loan Service may shorten turnaround time. Perform a "WRLC (Georgetown U. + Consortium)" Advanced Search and submit a Request from Consortium under Availability section in a matching result.
- Patrons are encouraged to submit a library purchase request for:
- Films to be screened on campus;
- Law-related materials that are too new or not loaned by other libraries (e.g. reference titles).