Consult the resources described below for the latest news and developments in international and foreign cyberspace law.
- Electronic Privacy Information Center (EPIC)
In addition to news summaries, EPIC's website provides access to the following current information tools:
- EPIC Alert -- Each issue of this bi-monthly newsletter includes brief updates on the latest developments in online privacy, more detailed articles on matters related to privacy, book reviews, and a list of upcoming conferences and events about privacy.
- EPIC Commentaries -- This page aggregates articles and commentary published by scholars affiliated with EPIC.
- Privacy International
This NGO's website includes the following current awareness tools:
- News Analysis -- Topical commentary on privacy matters in the news.
- Two-Minute Reads -- Brief overviews of privacy-related topics.
- Explainers -- "Privacy 101" videos provide succinct introductions to key concepts.
- Bits Blog -- Hosted by The New York Times, this blog offers insights on Silicon Valley and the technology industry.
- CDT Blog -- The Center for Democracy & Technology's blog covers topics from Internet governance to privacy.
- Cybercrime Blog -- Professor Susan Brenner maintains this blog, which is a good source for summaries of recent cases.
- Deeplinks -- Hosted by the Electronic Frontier Foundation, this blog focuses on online privacy and surveillance.
- Institute for Technology Law & Policy Blog -- The Institute's blog covers broad spectrum of issues related to technology and the law.
- Just Security -- This blog covers all aspects of national security law, including cyber warfare, cyber terrorism, surveillance, and related topics. To browse for posts by topic, use the menu on the right side under the heading "Archive by Topic."
- Wired -- The website of the eponymous technology magazine hosts multiple tech-themed blogs, including ones dedicated to Business issues and one dedicated to Security issues. Members of the Georgetown community may access content published in Wired magazine via this link.
- ZDNet -- This business technology news website publishes more than 50 topical blogs. Browse by topic or by author or search by keyword. You must register and create an account to receive newsletter updates via email.