Key to Icons
- Georgetown restricted access
- On Westlaw
- On Lexis
- On Bloomberg
- PDF Document
- More Info Available (hover)
The Scottish Parliament
- obbett, William. Cobbett's Parliamentary History of England From the Norman Conquest in 1066 to the Year 1803. London: T.C. Hansard, 1806-1820. This multi-volume work is also known as "Cobbett's Parliamentary Debates" and contains proceedings of the Scottish Parliament from 1703 to union with England in 1707.
- MacIntosh, Gillian H. The Scottish Parliament Under Charles II, 1660-1685.Edinburgh: Edinburgh University Press, 2007. DA804.M33 2007 (INT'L)
- Mackenzie, George. Observations on the Acts of Parliament: Made by King James the First, King James Second, King James the Third, Queen Mary, King James the Sixth, King Charles the First and King Charles ll. Edinburgh: Andrew Anderson, 1687. KDC76 1424.M32 1687 Quarto (SPECL)
- Records Commission of Great Britain. The Acts of the Parliaments of Scotland . KDC76 1124 Oversize (SPECL). This is a ten-volume set.
- Terry, Charles Sanford. The Scottish Parliament: Its Constitution and Procedure, 1603-1707 Glasgow: J. MacLehose and Sons, 1905 K150.N455 Micro