Listed below are electronic and print sources for accessing Canadian provincial legislation. For those without access to Lexis and Westlaw, the Canadian Legal Information Institute (CanLII) provides free online access to provincial legislation, as do provincial legislative websites.
- British Columbia
- New Brunswick
- Newfoundland and Labrador
- Northwest Territories
- Nova Scotia
- Nunavut Legislation (official site)
- CanLII -- Consolidated Statutes of Nunavut
Available in English, French and Inuinnaqtun (both Romanization of the text as well as original script)
- Lexis -- Scroll through the alphabetical list to access Nunavut Statutes.
- Westlaw -- Nunavut Statutes (NUN-ST) database
- Prince Edward Island
- Yukon Territory