Key to Icons
- Georgetown restricted access
- On Westlaw
- On Lexis
- On Bloomberg
- PDF Document
- More Info Available (hover)
Business Organization Forms and Model Documents
General Transactional Forms
- Bloomberg Law provides several helpful resources containing model documents, useful language and clauses, and drafting guides. All of these resources are available under theTransactional Law tab on Bloomberg Law:
- Drafting Guides and Overviews: easy-to-read overviews of key drafting documents, agreements, and clauses, and transaction checklists and timelines.
- Dealmaker Documents: database containing 300,000 legal documents used by "top practitioners" in real transactions. "Non profit organizations" is one of the industries available under "Search by Law Firm, Party, Industry, and More."
- Dealmaker Clauses: database permitting searching of clauses by title or phrase contained in the Dealmaker Documents database.
- Practical Law Company (PLC)
- Resources for lawyers and students in transactional law practice, including corporate and securities law, and finance. Materials include overviews of transactional practice areas, model documents, checklists, timelines and flowcharts, and news on legal and market developments. Access for students is free with registration.
- Sample Agreements on WestlawNext:
- Provides access to over a million executed business agreements with language, clauses, and provisions drafted by "leading law firms and in-house counsel."
- PLI Discover Plus
- Practicing Law Institute provides access to treatises, forms, and CLE presentation transcripts. Practice-oriented materials on real estate law, securities law, intellectual property, etc.