There are several sources and tools to assist in the process of selecting and submitting articles.
- "Publishing and Publicizing" in Academic Legal Writing: Law Review Articles, Student Notes, Seminar Papers, and Getting on Law Review (2010). KF250 .V65.
- Publishing in Law Reviews and Journals, Harvard Law School Library. Information on choosing where to publish, article submission services, author rights (e.g., keeping copyright to your work), and more.
- Writing for and Publishing in Law Reviews, Marian Gould Gallagher Law Library, Covers choosing topics for law articles.
- Tips on Publishing. Great strategy tips, including timing, expedited review, length, cost and format from Columbia.
- How to Publish a Scholarly Legal Article, by Jeffrey Winwoodie, American Bar Association Young Lawyers Division.
- Washington and Lee Law Journals: Submissions and Ranking. Apart from publishing their annual ranking of law journals, Washington and Lee also provide direct links to the submissions policies for individual journals