Books & Treatises
- Social Security Handbook, HD7123 .A214 and online. Basic guide to Social Security programs published by the federal government.
- Social Security Law and Practice, KF3646.5 .S6423 1987 and Westlaw. Looseleaf covering controlling cases and relevant statutory provisions, regulations, rulings, and agency manuals.
- Unemployment Insurance Reporter, KF3673.4 .C6 and Westlaw. Looseleaf covering unemployment insurance, Social Security, supplemental insurance income and disability issues.
Journals & Journal Articles
See information about journals on the General Poverty Law Resources page.
- Benefits Quarterly, K2 .E62 and online. Comprehensive coverage of the latest trends and innovations in benefits and compensation.
- Social Security Bulletin, online (1938-present). Articles on the OASDI and SSI programs, the income of the aged, private pension coverage, the poverty status of various groups (such as women and children), and other timely subjects.
Research Guides & Web Resource Guides
- Legal Information Institute (LII), Cornell Law School
- Social Security, Time. Collection of its articles covering Social Security issues. Full text beginning in 1934.
Programs & Organizations