Want more information about Mexican law research? These other research guides may help.
- An Electronic Guide to Mexican Law (GlobaLex)
This 2009 version of this guide, has annotated links organized by such topics as NAFTA, political parties, as well as an overview of where to locate legal materials primarily in Spanish online.
- Mexican Law (University of Arizona Law Library)
- Mexican Law (University of Texas Law Library)
Click on the primary and secondary tabs for further information and nicely annotated links.
- Mexico (Law Library of Congress)
Nicely annotated links to legal materials, as well as to more general and interdisciplinary resources on Mexico.
- Mexico (Institute for Advanced Legal Studies, London)
Revised 4/13 (JZ)
Revised 6/10 (ras)
Links 8/08 (ras)
Revised 4/07 (aeb)