These current awareness publications are heavily used by attorneys to keep up with news, recent cases, proposed legislation, and other developments within the entertainment law practice area.
- Entertainment & Sports Industry News
A "News by Industry" category, drawn from various publications, collecting news about companies that derive revenue mainly from providing recreational and other entertainment services.
- Entertainment Law & Finance Newsletter (ALM; monthly)
- Entertainment & Sports Lawyer (ABA; quarterly)
- Westlaw Journal Entertainment Industry
A monthly journal providing "concise, unbiased coverage of litigation involving topics such as breach of contract and copyright, and issues involving the music industry, major sports teams, and gambling."
- Entertainment Law Reporter (KF4290.A59 E57) (1985 - 2006)
A monthly publication reporting on new legislation, regulations and cases that affect the entertainment industry.