Check first if the material is not readily available at or accessible through the Law Library.
Print Books, E-books, Videos & Physical Items:
|Policy 1: Your editor permits you to check out all physical items under your own account
||Policy 2: Your editor instructs you to use only the journal's account for all non-Law Library physical items
- WRLC (Georgetown U. + Consortium) Advanced Search or Book Search by Citation. Search for book or item title.
- After finding a matching catalog record, sign in with your NetID & Password, click on or Request from a Consortium Library. Select Georgetown University Law Library as a Pick-up Institution.
- If you receive consortium loan cancellation notice shortly after submitting a request, then in the catalog record click on Request This Item Through Interlibrary Loan (ILL) and sign into the appropriate ILLiad account.
- If there is no exact, matching record, then submit an ILL request via ILLiad. There is an Interlibrary Loan tab in the top menu bar in Advanced Search and Search by Citation.
- WorldCat. Search for book or item title.
- A green "Georgetown Law Library" icon in a matching record may mean that the library owns a copy. Check for availability by following steps outlined in Policy 1.
- If a green icon does not appear, then in the matching record click on gray "Click here to request via ILL." Sign into ILLiad with your journal's username & password.