Key to Icons
- Georgetown restricted access
- On Westlaw
- On Lexis
- On Bloomberg
- PDF Document
- More Info Available (hover)
- American Academy of Estate Planning Attorneys
- An exclusive, membership organization serving the needs of attorneys and law firms nationwide. Academy members focus on one or more of the following areas: estate planning, elder law, post-mortem services and financial services. Members are equipped with the legal research and education it takes to serve consumers with the highest quality advice and documents.
- American Bar Association Section of Real Property, Probate and Trust Law
- Section of the ABA dealing with "commercial and residential real estate law, environmental law, partnerships and other real property investment vehicles, estate, gift and generation skipping transfer tax planning and drafting, employee benefits, probate and trust administration and litigation, legal financial planning and many other topics."