Treatises & Other Works
- Entertainment Law: Legal Concepts and Business Practices (KF4290.S44 2006) (3rd ed., 2006-2007, updates cancelled in print)
- Lindey on Entertainment, Publishing and the Arts: Agreements and the Law (KF2991.5 .L73 2004) (2004-2011, updates cancelled in print)
- Entertainment and Intellectual Property Law
- Entertainment Industry Contracts
- Intellectual Property Law in the Sports & Entertainment Industries (KF2979 .C46 2014)
- Media, Advertising, &Entertainment Law Throughout the World
- Cardozo Arts & Entertainment Law Journal (K3 .A592)
- Columbia Journal of Law and the Arts (K3 .O381)
- Fordham Intellectual Property, Media & Entertainment Law Journal (K6 .O51)
- Hastings Communications and Entertainment Law Journal (K8 .A868)
- Loyola Entertainment Law Review (K12 .O86)
- NYU Journal of Intellectual Property & Entertainment Law
- Seton Hall Journal of Sports & Entertainment Law (K23 .E29)
- UCLA Entertainment Law Review (K25 .C12)
- University of Denver Sports & Entertainment Law Journal
- Villanova Sports & Entertainment Law Journal (K26 .I4392)
- Virginia Sports and Entertainment Law Journal (K26 .I76)
News & Current Awareness
These current awareness publications are heavily used by attorneys to keep up with news, recent cases, proposed legislation, and other developments within the entertainment law practice area.
- Entertainment & Sports Industry News
A "News by Industry" category, drawn from various publications, collecting news about companies that derive revenue mainly from providing recreational and other entertainment services.
- Entertainment Law & Finance Newsletter (ALM; monthly)
- Entertainment & Sports Lawyer (ABA; quarterly)
- Westlaw Journal Entertainment Industry
A monthly journal providing "concise, unbiased coverage of litigation involving topics such as breach of contract and copyright, and issues involving the music industry, major sports teams, and gambling."
- Entertainment Law Reporter (KF4290.A59 E57) (1985 - 2006)
A monthly publication reporting on new legislation, regulations and cases that affect the entertainment industry.
The following sources may be helpful to students taking substantive law classes in areas relevant to the entertainment industry: