Court Records & Documents
- Some Briefs and Trial Court Documents may be available on Westlaw.
- CourtLink and Briefs, Pleadings and Motions may be found on Lexis.
- To locate state court materials not available within Westlaw, Lexis or Bloomberg Law, see Dockets & Court Documents page in our Briefs, Oral Arguments and Other Court Documents Research Guide.
- Some state appellate courts may make recordings of oral arguments and hearings available on their web sites.
- The Law Library's ILL Services, a library-to-library resource sharing service, does not order court materials from a court's clerk. Please contact the court directly for copies.
Court rules may be found in Westlaw under Statutes & Court Rules and Lexis' Court Rules. Court rules may also be found within the court's web site.
Court statistics may be found on the court's web page, published in the court's administrative office annual reports.