Key to Icons
- Georgetown only
- On Westlaw
- On Lexis
- On Bloomberg
- More Info (hover)
- Preeminent Treatise
- Study Aid
Books & Practice Manuals
- Maryland Civil Pattern Jury Instructions (2017-) (updated roughly every other year)
- Maryland Criminal Pattern Jury Instructions (2012-) (updated roughly every other year)
- Maryland Criminal Jury Instructions and Commentary (3d ed.)
- Maryland Law Encyclopedia. This encyclopedia is much like American Jurisprudence or Corpus Juris Secundum, but its analysis is limited to Maryland law, and it cites primarily Maryland cases and statutes. It is an excellent starting point for Maryland legal research.
- Maryland Practice Series. This set has multiple volumes covering district court law and practice, civil procedure forms, Maryland and federal evidence.
- Practice Manual for the Maryland Lawyer (4th ed. 2012-). This set has several loose-leaf volumes covering numerous topics, including family law, real property, criminal law, business organizations, law office management, and landlord and tenant law. It provides forms and explanations of the law.
- Trial Handbook for Maryland Lawyers