Key to Icons
- Georgetown only
- On Westlaw
- On Lexis
- On Bloomberg
- More Info (hover)
- Preeminent Treatise
- Study Aid
Diversity in the Legal Academy
- James Lindgren, Measuring Diversity: Law Faculties in 1997 and 2013 (SSRN 2015).
- Meera E. Deo, The Ugly Truth About Legal Academia, 80 Brook. L. Rev. 943 (2015).
- Nicholas Quinn Rosenkranz, Intellectual Diversity in the Legal Academy, 37 Harv. J.L. & Pub. Pol'y 137 (2014).
- Kevin R. Johnson, The Importance of Student and Faculty Diversity in Law Schools: One Dean's Perspective, 96 Iowa L. Rev. 1549 (2011).
- Ann Shalleck, The Feminist Academic's Challenge to Legal Education: Creating Sites for Change, 20 J.L. & Pol'y 361 (2011).
- Kate Nace Day, One Art: Being Feminist in Legal Education, 32 Legal Studies Forum 953–966 (2008).
- Marina Angel, The Glass Ceiling for Women in Legal Education: Contract Positions and the Death of Tenure, 50 J. Legal Educ. 1 (2000).
- Deborah Jones Merritt & Barbara F. Reskin, Sex, Race, and Credentials: the Truth about Affirmative Action in Law Faculty Hiring, 97 Colum. L. Rev. 199 (1997).
- Gabriel J. Chin & Denise C. Morgan, Breaking into the Academy: The 1996-97 Michigan Journal of Race & Law Guide for Aspiring Law Professors, 1 Mich. J. Race & L. 551 (1996).
- Paul M. George & Susan McGlamery, Women and Legal Scholarship: A Bibliography, 77 Iowa L. Rev. 87 (1991-1992).
- Deborah J. Merritt & Barbara F. Reskin, The Double Minority: Empirical Evidence of a Double Standard in Law School Hiring of Minority Women, 65 S. Cal. L. Rev. 2299 (1992).