Key to Icons
- Georgetown restricted access
- On Westlaw
- On Lexis
- On Bloomberg
- PDF Document
- More Info Available (hover)
- South African Constitutional Law Reports
Selected decisions (1991 - present) from the Supreme Court and new Constitutional Court of South Africa pertaining to Bill of Rights and other aspects of the new Constitution. Also includes key constitutional law decisions from Zimbabwe, Namibia and Botswana. Most decisions are in English, but some are in Afrikaans. The print version is in the Wolff Library and the electronic version is on Lexis at Legal > Find Laws by Country or Region > South Africa > Case Law > Butterworths South African Constitutional Law Reports. Again, since many international materials haven't migrated to Lexis Advance, we suggest using Lexis.com.
- South African Law Reports: Decisions of the Supreme Courts of South Africa Intl KTL18.35194 .S625
Selected decisions (1947 - present) from the following courts are included in this set: Constitutional Court, Court of Appeal, the provincial High Courts, and the Supreme Courts and High Courts of Namibia and Zimbabwe.
- The Law Library also subscribes to the South African Criminal Law Reports Intl KTL3796.3 S6 andSouth African Tax Cases Intl KTL3546.3 .S68.
- Southern African Legal Information Institute (SAFLII)
This free web site has many different South African court databases. Check here first if SAFLII covers the court you need. Coverage time periods differ between courts.