Dictionaries, Encyclopedias, and Reference Works
- Bibliography of Asian Studies: References western-language books, chapters in edited volumes, journal articles, conference proceedings, anthologies, and Festschriften on all parts of Asia. Allows browsing by subject, journal title, or by country/region or search by topic. Covers the social sciences as well as the humanities.
- Central and Eastern European Online Library: Online archive of articles from 125 Central and Eastern European scholarly journals. Includes articles in English and about two dozen other European languages.
- Ethnic Newswatch: Full text database of the newspapers and journals of the ethnic, minority and native presses from the U.S. and other countries. Includes articles, editorials, columns, and reviews providing a diversity of perspectives.
- Hispanic American Periodicals Index (HAPI): Bibliographic citations to articles, book reviews, documents, original literary works and other materials appearing in more than 400 key social science and humanities journals published throughout the world, from 1970-present.
- International Index to Black Periodicals: Current and retrospective bibliographic citations and abstracts from over 150 scholarly and popular journals, newspapers and newsletters from the United States, Africa and the Caribbean. Full text coverage of over 20 core black studies periodicals from 1998 - present.
- RAMBI: Index of Articles on Jewish Studies: From 1966-present. Selective bibliography of research articles relevant to the field of Judaica. Material is compiled from several thousand English, Hebrew, Yiddish and European language sources. Much of the material reflects the holdings of the Jewish National and University Library.
Individual Journal Titles
To determine whether or not the library has access to a particular journal title in electronic format, use the E-Journal Finder.