Key to Icons
- Georgetown restricted access
- On Westlaw
- On Lexis
- On Bloomberg
- PDF Document
- More Info Available (hover)
- An Account of the Trial of Thomas Muir, Esq. Younger of Huntershill, before the High Court of Justiciary at Edinburgh, on the 30th and 31st days of August, 1793, for Sedition. KDC185.S4 M4 1794 Quarto.(SPECL). This is also available electronically, via HeinOnline.
- Arnot, Hugo. A Collection and Abridgement of Celebrated Criminal Trials in Scotland from A.D. 1536, to 1784. Glasgow: A. Napier, 1812. KDC184.A76 1785 Electronic. This is also available through HeinOnline.
- Arnot, Hugo. A Collection and Abridgement of Celebrated Criminal Trials in Scotland, 1536-1784: With Historical and Critical Remarks. Edinburgh: W. Smellie, 1785. KDC116.A77 1785 (SPECL)
- Green, C. J. Trials for High Treason, in Scotland, Under a Special Commission, Held at Stirling, Glasgow, Dumbarton, Paisley, and Ayr in the Year 1820. Edinburgh: Manners & Miller, 1825. KDC116.G74 1825 Quarto (SPECL)
- Macgregor, James. The Trials of James, Duncan and Robert M'Gregor, Three Sons of the Celebrated Rob Roy, Before the High Court of Justiciary, in the Years 1752, 1753, and 1754. Edinburgh: J. Hay & Co., 1818.KDC186.M32 1818 Octavo (SPECL)
- Ogilvie, Katharine Nairn. The Trial of Katharine Nairn and Patrick Ogilvie for the Crimes of Incest and Murder: Containing the Whole Procedure of the High Court of Justiciary, Upon the 5th, 12th, 13th, 14th, 15th and 16th days of August 1765. Edinburgh: Auld & Smellie, 1765. KDC186.O35 N3 1765 Octavo(SPECL)
- Pitcairn, Robert. Ancient Criminal Trials in Scotland: Compiled from the Original Records. Edinburgh: Maitland Club, 1833. KDC116.P68 1833 (SPECL). 3 vols. in 7 parts.
- Smith, Madeline. The Trial of Miss Madeleine H. Smith Before the High Court of Justiciary June 30th to July 9th 1857 for the Alleged Poisoning of M. Pierre Emile L'Angelier of Glasgow. Edinburgh: D. Mathers, 1857. KDC186.S541857 Octavo (SPECL)