Key to Icons
- Georgetown restricted access
- On Westlaw
- On Lexis
- On Bloomberg
- PDF Document
- More Info Available (hover)
Other Internet Sites
- Delegation of the European Commission to the United States Home page for the delegation. Focus is on economic and trade information of the European Union, particularly with the U.S. Text of press releases with archives from December 1995 under News link.
- European Documentation Centre - University of Mannheim Links for news, databases, online documents, press releases, EU information networks, EU institutions and programmes. Site available in German or English.
- Jean Monnet Program This site includes the Jean Monnet Working Papers with the European Research Papers Archive, teaching materials in European Law and Institutions, the Law of Regional Economic Integration in the American Hemisphere, and the Law of World Trade, the European Integration Current Contents and the EU Center at Harvard pages.
- Find-eR This part of the European Commission website is a tool for searching multiple library resources in one interface. It includes the EC Library collections, plus millions of online full-text journal articles and eBooks also available.
International & Foreign Reference