Key to Icons
- Georgetown restricted access
- On Westlaw
- On Lexis
- On Bloomberg
- PDF Document
- More Info Available (hover)
- ABA Commission on Immigration Policy, Practice and Pro Bono
- American Immigration Council (formerly The American Immigration Law Foundation)
- American Immigration Lawyers Association : The AILA homepage offers commentary on immigration issues, a bookstore of AILA publications, news articles, hot topics, access to congressional testimony and statements, in addition to links other immigration related web sites.
- Center for Immigration Studies : A think tank devoted solely to research and policy analysis of economic, social, demographic, fiscal and other impacts of immigration on the U.S. This site provides full-text access to its monthly publication The Backgrounder (formerly, Immigration Review). The Backgrounder offers commentary, reports, studies, and statistics on U.S. immigration.
- Immigration and Ethnic History Society
- National Immigration Forum
- U.S. Committee for Refugees