Journals & Journal Articles
See information about journals on the General Poverty Law Resources page.
- ABA Journal of Affordable Housing & Community Development Law, K1 .B3 and online. Published quarterly. "Serves as a clearinghouse of information on programs related to affordable housing and community development law and provides training programs for lawyers and concerned laypersons."
- Housing Law Bulletin, KF5722 .N373 and online (2000-present). Information and analysis of federal legislation, regulations, program developments and significant recent cases.
- Housing Policy Debate. Quarterly journal on broad range of housing and community development issues.
- Journal of Housing Research. Peer-reviewed articles on theoretical and empirical research on housing and residential mortgage finance. Topics include the economics of housing markets, home mortgage finance, international housing finance, and housing policy.
Research Guides & Web Resource Guides
Programs & Organizations
- Joint Center for Housing Studies. Harvard University's center for information and research on housing in the United States. Analyzes the dynamic relationships between housing markets and economic, demographic, and social trends. Reports, papers, and conference proceedings (1995-present ) are mostly online beginning in 1999.
- National Housing Law Project. Engaged in public policy advocacy, litigation assistance, training, and research and writing, focusing on issues that have the greatest impact on the housing rights of the poor.
- National Low Income Housing Coalition. Comprehensive links, publications, and a Memo to Members newsletter with good current awareness sections on Capitol Hill and HUD.
- U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD).