- Annual Compilation of Bar Examination Questions and Answers (1981 - present), KF303 . A55
- The Bar Exam in a Nutshell, by Suzanne Darrow-Kleinhaus KF303 .D37 2009
- The Essential Rules for Bar Exam Success, by Steven I. Friedland KF303 .F75 2008
- Comprehensive Guide to Bar Admission Requirements, by American Bar Association, Section of Legal Education and Admissions to the Bar : National Conference of Bar Examiners, KF302.A15 C66
- If I Don't Pass the Bar I'll Die : 73 Ways to Keep Stress and Worry from Affecting Your Performance on the Bar Exam, by Rosemary La Puma KF303 .L3
- MBE: Beginning Your Campaign to Pass the Bar Exam, by Keith Elkin, KF303.E45
- Multistate Bar Examination Questions, by National Conference of Bar Exaiminers, KF303 .N37
- Multistate Professional Responsibility Exam (MPRE) Review , KF306 .M85
- Pass The Bar, by Denise Riebe and Michael Hunter Schwartz, KF303 .R54
- Scoring High on Bar Exam Essays, by Mary Campbell Gallagher, KF303 .G36
- Strategies and Tactics for the MBE, by Kimm Walton and Steve Emanuel, KF303 .W345
- Strategies and Tactics for the MPRE : Multistate Professional Responsibility Exam, by Alex Ruskell, KF306.Z9 E63
- The Zen of Passing the Bar, by Chad Noreuil, KF303.N673
For more resources, conduct a subject search of Gulliver using the following subject headings:
- Admission to the Bar -- United States
- Bar Examinations
- Bar Examinations -- (insert state name here)
- Bar Examinations -- United States
- Law Examinations -- United States
Citations to over 100 law review articles are available in the Legal Periodicals & Books database by conducting a Subject Search for "Bar Examinations". Some of the recent articles which may be of interest include:
- Gary S. Rosin, Unpacking the Bar: Of Cut Scores and Competence, 32 J. Legal Prof. 67 (2008).
- Denise Riebe, A Bar Review for Law Schools: Getting Students on Board To Pass Their Bar Exams, 45 Brandeis L. J. 269 (2007).
- Keith A. Kaufman, et. al., Passing the Bar Exam: Psychological, Educational, and Demographic Predictors of Success, 57 J. Legal Educ. 205 (2007).
- Charles H. Whitebread, Making the Bar Review Fun, 9 Green Bag 263 (2006).
- Rethinking the Licensing of New Attorneys - An Exploration of Alternatives to the Bar Exam, 20 Ga. St. U. L. Rev. 813 (2004).
- Barbara M. Anscher, Turning Novices into Experts: Honing Skills for the Performance Test, 24 Hamline L. Rev. 224 (2001).