Key to Icons
- Georgetown restricted access
- On Westlaw
- On Lexis
- On Bloomberg
- PDF Document
- More Info Available (hover)
- Antitrust Law: An Analysis of Antitrust Principles and Their Application KF1649 .A7 2006(3rd ed., 2006 - )
Updated antitrust law looseleaf. Includes in-depth examinations of thousands of cases.
- Antitrust Laws and Trade Regulation KF1645 .V6 (2000 - 2008)
Treatise on antitrust law. Includes analysis of antitrust violation, discussion of antitrust issues affecting specific industries, citations to cases, regulatory analysis, and analysis of antitrust laws from each state and internationally. (Updated with looseleaf supplements).
- State Antitrust Practice and Statutes KF1650 .S73 2014 (5th ed., 2014)
Overview of antitrust laws in all 50 states. Three volume treatise published by the American Bar Association's Section of Antitrust Law.
- Antitrust Bulletin K1 .N7 (1955 - 2010, subscription cancelled)
- Antitrust Law & Economics Review K1 .N79 (1967 - 2009, title ceased)
- Antitrust Law Journal K1 .N8 (1967 - )
Looseleaf Services & Current Awareness
- Westlaw Journal Antitrust (formerly Andrews Antitrust Litigation Reporter)(1996 - )
"Comprehensive coverage of significant litigation brought under federal and state antitrust statutes, including appellate briefings and trial court motion practice." (From Westlaw database description.)
- Antitrust K1 .N69 (1986 - )
Magazine published by the Antitrust Law Section of the American Bar Association.
- Antitrust & Competition Policy Blog
Part of the Law Professor Blogs Network, this blog is edited by faculty from the University of Florida and University of Wisconsin.
- Antitrust Law Developments KF1649 .A743 2007 (6th ed., 2007)
Updated with annual supplements, this two-volume work reports on recent cases, statutes, and regulations. Published by the American Bar Association's Section of Antitrust Law.
- FTC Watch KF1602 .F18 (2001 - )
Published every two weeks, this newsletter covers more than just the Federal Trade Commission. It also follows the actions of the U.S. Department of Justice, state governments, and proposed legislation.
- Trade Regulation Reporter (CCH) KF1606.5 .C8(1965 - 2008)
This is a comprehensive looseleaf service which covers all significant developments in antitrust law and policy, including both analysis and primary sources.
- Antitrust Law & Economics in a Nutshell KF1652 .G44 ( 5th ed., 2004)
This study aid provides an introduction to the concepts and principles of antitrust law. In addition to discussions of the common law roots of antitrust law and current statutory authority, this nutshell includes chapters devoted to the relevant economic theories and specific applications of antitrust law, such as in mergers. A table of cases and a statutory appendix are also included.
- The Law of Antitrust: An Integrated Handbook KF1649 .S92 2006 (2nd ed., 2006)
Part of the West Hornbook Series, this single-volume treatise has a broad scope which covers all major issues in antitrust law, but includes much more detail and analysis than the other study aids on this list. Includes a table of cases and an appendix devoted to researching antitrust law.
- Understanding Antitrust and its Economic Implications KF1649 .S89 2008 (5th ed., 2009)
A concise, general explanation of major antitrust concepts, written for law students.